Printed Placards 4mm Correx - A2
A2 Correx boards are a great option for short-term advertising that is budget friendly. We use a lightweight corrugated plastic board which can be nailed, screwed or glued.
With this product you will receive an A2 board (420 x 594) in landscape or portrait
We now include discounts of upto 25% for bulk orders.
Did you know.... With Premier Print you can print a different design on every item at no extra cost.
White label shipping
We check every artwork
Shipped with DPD Local
Mix your designs
Choose Printing Options
- Printed on one side
- Choose from 4mm or 6mm board
- Lightweight and portable perfect for campaigns and exhibitions on the move
- Strong and rigid - comparable to a plastic like cardboard
- Flute like internal structure
- Lifespan of 3-5 years (dependant on outer factors)
- Suitable of both temporary and long-term use
- Water and Weather proof
- Blank boards available - please purchase like normal and upload no artwork
- *Please note not a totally smooth surface - slight ridges
- *These do not come with the sticks
If you are creating print ready artwork please follow the steps below;
- File format must be either PDF or JPEG. (Please refer to the Artwork Setup page for further details and options)
- Artwork must be sized to the board size required or an equivalent ratio. This is to limit any resizing of your board which could lead to stretching and pixilation.
- The ideal resolution of the artwork would be greater than 150dpi but a lower resolution may be acceptable.
- Colour format must be in CMYK. Files sent over in RGB will be converted.
Purchasing multiple items in one order?
If you are supplying multiple files for an order, please drop us note or email with a breakdown. This needs to include your order number and a description of which files are for which product. Where necessary please specify quantities.
Please checkout our FAQ page or if you have any other queries regarding artwork or file formatting before placing your order, please get in contact via Live Chat, phone or email.
If we provide any proofs of your artwork via email, colours may vary depending on your monitor settings.